Personal Injury Articles for the Injured of NJ

Can a Government Agency be Sued for Injuries to a Child?

Posted by Francis M. Smith on Wed, Apr 27, 2016

By Francis M. Smith

Seeking appropriate compensation for a child's serious injuries stemming from an accident may be critical to ensuring that your child is able to get the medical treatment he or she needs to make as full a recovery as possible. But what happens when the party responsible for your child's injuries is a government body? Many people are uncertain about whether it's even possible to sue a government entity. In fact, it is possible to bring a lawsuit against government actors, but there are unique requirements and restrictions that apply to these suits – which is why it's even more important than usual to hire a personal injury lawyer who is familiar with these regulations and has experience with suing government agencies when your child is injured.

Read More

Topics: Injuries to Children, negligence, NJ Title 59

Subscribe by Email

Client Reviews for Francis M. Smith, Esq., NJ Personal Injury Attorney

 Write a Review of Francis M. Smith, Esq., NJ Personal Injury Attorney

Most Popular Posts

Browse by Tag

Follow Me